♥ Mummy's Diary...
posted by Enthia on Saturday, August 13, 2011 at Saturday, August 13, 2011.
Changes takes place every now and then.  I've been thru ups n downs... Fr a young lady, started working in the society at 20yrs old... till getting to a relationship with the man who is now my hubby.  Frm a pre-sch teacher till a petshop owner, and become a mother and now back to teaching line again... Not sure if this path is goin to be the best path.  But I wish I can gif my best to my dear girl.


When the 1st day I send Enthia to childcare centre,  I felt quite bad as she has to wake up so early then her usual routine.  Suddenly I took away all the luxuries she used to get at home... I was hoping she's able to adapt soon.  I really must say... Baby... mummy is really proud of you.  From the 1st day of school till now its abt 2 and half mths... I dun hv much difficulty gettin you out of bed.  No complaints from teachers, only compliments about you.  You enjoy urself in school, sing, dance, play...  You've done a great job!!  Although there are times YOU really are a cry baby... demanding and stubborn but still... I love you!  I know mummy is always rather strict and harsh on you... I jus hope you can be more independent.  Crying is not the way to get what you want.  You've got to learn to accept certain things will not go your way.  I know i may be expecting too much on you at this young age... But if i dun start now, it'll be even tougher down the road.


I'll learn to be more tolerant and patient with you.  I'm hoping to be able to spend more quality time with you soon.  So looking forward to our Oct trip to Bintan... its the first time We're goin on a holiday as a family!!  You're turning 3yrs old soon... so I hope u'll say byebye to ur terrible two!! Enjoy every moment, jus like I enjoy every moment with you.  Each milestone, your growth, your journey is precious and no turning back... You are always my pride!