♥ Mummy's diary marks Enthia turning 2yrs old...
posted by Enthia on Sunday, December 19, 2010 at Sunday, December 19, 2010.
"mummy... mummy Michelle" This is what u call me now... My dear Enthia is turning 2yrs old in another 5days time.  You are girl, my gem, my precious, my pride...

I flipped through the photos that were taken from the day u were born... till the recent ones... U really grown alot!! Grown taller, heaiver, prettier, naughtier, cleverer... It's a blessing from god.... 725days... U've been bless everyday... U're the greatest gift...

Days with Enthia has grown... mummy tries to spent more time with you and never wan to waste a single second if possible.  Since you were 5mths old... U start to sleep with grandma every nite... till recently... U came back to sleep with me. That was the happiest thing tat I ever had for the past 20mths...  Patting you to sleep every nite has bcome a routine, a job which i'll never get tired with... Bcos that's the only time i'm closest to you.  Ur smile in the morning will always brighten up my day! N love to hear you say "Mummy morning!"  Though some days u can b rather grouchy...

You started ur TERRIBLE 2 pretty early... will you try to be less terrible?? Your nonsenes sometimes can really drive me up the walls... Throwing tantrum won't make you a better child my dear... U are grandma's spoilt brat!!  N mummy always have to play the EVIL role... haiz... what to do?  I'm tryin to control and grandma giving in... All your sweets, biscuits n junks!!! Making me angry and upset!  But I can't really blame u... You are jus a kid... sorry if mummy expectation is too high...

I wish Enthia will be a happy child, a childhood filled with laughters, joy and fun~~~~~~~~  Your 2nd birthday is coming... what do you wish for?? Ha... lots of toys? Barney? sweets? chocolates?   No matter what your wishes are.... I hope they'll all come true... Mummy wish Enthia will be a healthy and happy girl and to be blessed everyday...  ALways remember, Daddy n Mummy loves you...