♥ Itsy Bitsy spider...
posted by Enthia on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at Thursday, November 11, 2010.
Well.. well... Gan ma says my blog has grown spider webs and corpes... so Mummy finally find time n sit here to do some updating... Not sure how many jie jie, korkor, uncles, aunties read my blog... but even there's ONE reader... I feel tat mummy shd still continue to update for me... hahaha

Ok.. the last blog was in Sept!! What have I been the whole of Oct? Where did i go? Hmm... let me tink... Oh yes! I went to the Zoo with Mummy, gan ma, Auntie Doreen, Gan ma kim, Korkor Ian, and Felicia jiejie... We had a great time at the Zoo!! Though it was raining that day but we still had lots of fun!  We had water play at the playground pool...




I miss the  ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mummy says will bring me again nxt year...