♥ Hi everyone!!
posted by Enthia on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at Wednesday, September 29, 2010.
I nod its been a super duper long time since my MUMMY had last updated my blog for me... It's becos mummy had been very busy the last month.. and I was sick and it was the 7th month... so we din go anywhere for fun! Mummy says I need to be back home early.. little kids shd not stay out late during the hungry ghost month...

August is a boring month for me.  Cos mummy went on a phonics course on every Tuesday... So mummy's day (Tue) has become shorter.. So we did not go shopping on our usual Tuesday.  Mummy said she'll bring me out for fun time again once she finsihed her course!

So we merely hang around in the neighbourhood in the early afternoon.. then evening mummy will leave for her course...